Friday, September 28, 2007

Hello Again!

Well it has been a crazy couple of weeks. I attended two fantastic workshops. The first was the F-Stop workshop and was absolutely amazing and I have been implementing the tools in my business. Here are two of my favorite from the workshop:


I also met some fabulous photographers in the area who inspired me more than they ever will know. The second workshop I signed up before I ever decided or realized that photography was what I was meant to do and was geared for the amateur, but it was great to practice and show our work. It was called "learning to see" and really it did help change my photography to previsualize even more than I was and look at every little detail.

Last Friday I did a family photoshoot and here are a couple I liked. These are the cutest brothers.


No comments: