Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Action - First Trial

So I have always been scared for some reason to pan with a subject. Thought I would screw it up. I know silly silly, but last weekend I went out with B and R and just had fun with it. It was fun! I think it could be a bit harder to do a slower object, but I think this worked alright. Here are two of my favorites. I would love to know what you think! Also note there was a birthday party going on behind us and we could not for the life of us get R to face his head in any way that we hoped...puppies to the left presents to the right...oh man

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Heather said...

You did amazing work here, you must feel great that you got to this level with your photography!

Andrew said...

Stacy these shots are so cool, I think you did a great job. This is definitely something fun to add to any shoot, I'll have to try it next time I'm out.

julia vandenoever said...

you have inspired me to try this as well.